GPURigs.com is proud to offer a brand new Ethereum mining rig producing 120 MH/s using 6 – R9 380 GPU’s.
It will come configured with your wallet ID all setup and ready to go with operating system, stable graphics card drivers, and EthOS + Genoil mining software installed. Just plug in the power and Ethernet cable and you’re ready to go! On checkout just attach your wallet ID to your order.
This rig is setup to mine Ethereum, but can also mine any GPU minable coin, including Decred, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Darkcoin, and Vertcoin.
Average mining rate is 115 to 120 MH/s. At current difficulty and prices, this rig will pay for itself in a few months – and that’s not to mention the possibility of ETH skyrocketing like Bitcoin did back in 2013. Plus, the high quality graphics cards, power supply and other parts will have great resale value whenever you stop mining.
- 4 Gigabyte WINDFORCE NEW MODEL R9 380 graphics cards – The X, dont bother with them they cost more and do not hash any better per watt. These GPUs will still have a high resale value if and when you decide to stop mining.
- 1300 W EVGA Power Supply: 92+% Efficiency @120v 95% @240v
- ASRock Motherboard BTC H81
- 4 GB RAM
- Dual Core Intel CPU @ 2.7 GHz
- 64GB Solid State Drive with EthOS and Ubuntu installed. EthOS is a great distribution, many additional safety and watch guard features have been used to prevent GPU’s from overheating, hanging or worse.
- Fully configured Ethereum Mining software with optimal settings. We can enter your wallet address and you’re ready to go!
- Unit draws 1150 (+/- 5 percent) watts from the wall according the pictured Kill-A-Watt. 10 Amps continuous draw. Miner is configured to run at ethpool dot org or you can switch it to ethermine dot org in the config file.
Without overclocking the cards, hashrate has been averaging at 117-119 MH/s at current mining difficulty/hashrate. Higher MH/s can be achieved with some overclocking but why? Run cooler and don’t risk burning up your cards.