Built to order, shipping in 3 to 5 business days due to demand.
Just enter your wallet ID and you are all setup and ready to go with operating system, stable graphics card drivers, and EthOS + Genoil mining software installed. Just plug in the power and Ethernet cable and you’re ready to go! On checkout just attach your wallet ID to your order.
This rig is setup to mine Ethereum, but can also mine any GPU mine-able coin, including Decred, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Darkcoin, and Vertcoin.
Average mining rate is 80 to 85 MH/s. At current difficulty and prices, this rig will pay for itself in a few months – and that’s not to mention the possibility of ETH skyrocketing like Bitcoin did back in 2013. Plus, the high quality graphics cards, power supply and other parts will have great resale value whenever you stop mining.
- 6 – 4 GB Sapphire Tri-X R7 – 370 graphics cards – These GPUs will still have a high resale value if and when you decide to stop mining.
- 1200W EVGA Platium Power Supply: 92+% Efficiency @120v 95% @240v
- ASRock Motherboard BTC H81
- 4 GB RAM
- Dual Core Intel CPU @ 2.7 GHz
- 64GB Solid State Drive with EthOS and Ubuntu installed. EthOS is a great distribution, many additional safety and watch guard features have been used to prevent GPU’s from overheating, hanging or worse.
- Fully configured Ethereum Mining software with optimal settings. We can enter your wallet address and you’re ready to go!
- Unit draws 750 (+/- 5 percent) watts from the wall according to our Kill-A-Watt. 5 Amps continuous draw. Miner is configured to run at ethpool dot org or you can switch it to any other pool in the config file.
Without overclocking the cards, hashrate has been averaging at 80-85 MH/s at current mining difficulty/hashrate. Higher MH/s can be achieved with some overclocking but why? Run cooler and don’t risk burning up your cards.
Here are some important distinctions between me and the competition:
- I too offer phone support. M-F 9am – 8pm EST.
- I charge a realistic price per MH.
- We do not use WiFi on our rigs, you do not want that. In a noisy wireless environment there will be packet loss. Not the ideal conditions for mining. We aim for rock solid reliability.
- Less than $20 per MH, again. The lowest on Ebay.
- Our rigs run cooler. This is probably the most single important item, but one that is overlooked by many rig builders on eBay. The spacing between our cards is 1/2″ more than comparable rigs, we actually bought a KADA rig from Mintcell and ran numerous heat tests. We improved on that design, by adding 2 more inches to the width overall.
- Now every other rig seller on here is using that same design that overheats really quick. More space = more airflow around the GPU’s = less heat soak and lower energy costs. If you notice the other rigs on here, they are so close together, not good. That equates to higher GPU core temps and less time before failure. Fan bearings do not like a lot of heat. Trust us, we know what we are doing.
- All parts are brand new and come with full manufacturers warranty.
- 30+ years IT experience in providing real world problem solving solutions.
- Custom Stack-able Rig Frame Available.
- Rigs will run on 120/240V Custom PDU recommended for 240V applications
- Units are run tested for 48 to 72 hours to complete burn-in. This helps you tremendously, as most hardware failures occur within this time frame. We catch them before shipping resulting in better mining and less down time for you. I often see a GPU running hot and warranty it out with Amazon or Newegg (my GPU suppliers) right off the bat.
The AMD Radeon R7 370 is a performance video card built for smooth gameplay in online games. Based on the latest generation of AMD GCN architecture, this card features 1024 Stream Processors and 4GB 256-bit GDDR5 memory, delivering supercharged performance for greater than 60 fps gaming performance at 1080p and even ultra-high settings. A rich array of AMD GPU technologies is included, offering more than one way to elevate your gaming experience, like Frame Rate Target Control (FRTC) for less power consumption by limiting the target frame rate, and Virtual Super Resolution (VSR) that delivers brilliant 4K experience, even on a 1080p display.
This SAPPHIRE 100386VXL card is slightly overclocked to 1075MHz (975MHz for the reference card), and boasts Dual-X cooler with Vapor-X cooling chamber for efficient and quiet cooling, even in the heat of action.
- DUAL-X COOLINGWith Dual-X, the heat from the components on the graphics card is dissipated with a graduated heatpipe assembly, heatsinks and two advanced fans that pick up the heat and blow it away. The fans are advanced because each blade has an airfoil section to make them more efficient, even at lower rotational speed. Because they run slower, they run quieter – delivering a better gaming and multimedia experience. And in office or studio applications there’s less noise, so you can hear yourself think. Whatever you’re using your PC for or wherever you’re using it, the fans on the Dual-X SAPPHIRE graphics cards deliver optimal performance. The fans are also protected from airborne particles with dust-repelling bearings. When you want to push things to the limit, SAPPHIRE graphics cards can be overclocked for increased performance. Even then, you’ll find the Dual-X cooling system keeps the heat down while delivering maximum reliability and performance.
- DIRECTX 12, VULKAN & OPENGL 4.5 APISBattle-ready with optimized performance for next-gen APIs (DirectX 12, Vulkan, OpenGL 4.5, Mantle) and is designed from the ground up to give you everything you need to enjoy the latest games today and tomorrow.
- VIRTUAL SUPER RESOLUTION (VSR)Get quality that rivals 4K, even on a 1080p display while playing your favorite AAA or online games thanks to AMD’s VSR.
- AMD EYEFINITY TECHNOLOGYEnjoy the ultimate immersive gaming experience with innovative “wrap around” multi-display capabilities.
- AMD TRUEAUDIO TECHNOLOGYAMD TrueAudio technology brings the world’s first programmable audio pipeline marking a new frontier in realism for PC gamers. AMD TrueAudio technology empowers game developers with a programmable audio pipeline on the GPU, inviting them to put their unique artistic fingerprint on in-game audio in the same way that the programmable graphics pipeline brought unfettered artistic vision to PC graphics. Enabled games can feature more realistic environmental dynamics, a richer tapestry of sound effects, breathtaking directional audio and more. AMD TrueAudio technology enhances audio realism by simulating the human brain’s perception of real-world sound, working in concert with the user’s existing audio hardware to recreate a lifelike experience.
|Dimensions||24 x 18 x 12 in|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from GPURigs.com.
- You must obtain an RMA from us prior to any returns.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
6671 34th Ave N. St Petersburg, FL 33710, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.